CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, juillet 22, 2007

Green


I always tell people that my favorite color is blue. And while it most definitely is one of my favorites, my favorite favorite one is actually green. There's just something about it that always makes me feel so alive and so happy. You might be thinking that of course she feels that way because green is associated with growth but i think it's something deeper, something that requires a great analyst and since the "Great Analyst" is gone to Boston, I'm out of luck. we'll just leave it at the pure reason that green looks really good on me. Oh, and that it is a very happy beautiful color.

1 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

Hey you fixed it. Green is an amazing color, my favorite too actually although unlike you I like red a great deal. It seems llike such a powerful color when I am feeling weak.