CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lundi, février 18, 2008

You know One thing I don't understand is why boys just can't be up front about how they feel and about what they really want. Why can't they just say a simple I don't like you and I really just need to be friends? I mean do they really need to go tell one of your friends and find out that why and make it that much more complicated? I just don't understand what could possibly bring them to that. I'm the type of person who needs straight up answers; no side-stepping with me! Uh uh! no way. I just need to be told stuff and I can deal with it. It's no biggie for me to be able to suck it up and take it in and be ok with it. I just want to be told things so I'm not left in the mist thinking that I'm going the right way when everyone else knows I'm not. I mean its not fair to me when people do that. Especially people you are close to or have had some sort of relationship with. I believe that to truly be happy you must also know how the people around you feel and you must try to make them happy as well but to not put them before yourself. i guess right now I just need to worry about number one and just chill and be able to not freak out at every little thing.

0 commentaires: