CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

mardi, mai 27, 2008

Graduation!!!!

So this is it. This is what the past twelve years of my life have been preparing me for. And what do I have to say for myself? Heck- Freakin-YEAH!!! There will be no more stupid high school drama or anymore stupid high school daily announcements. But on a more somber side, there will be no more high school dances or fun spirited football, basketball or soccer games!!! This is such a bittersweet experience I don't even know what to do about it! I mean what will I do for the rest of my life?! Will I accomplish all the things I've hoped for or will I just be a bum for the rest of my life? Will I change the world like I have dreamed of or will I somehow cause its downfall!? There are so many possibilities and so many paths and choices that I have to make. I want to just be able to make the right ones and never have to second guess myself but that's not what life is all about. I must go through blindly in a way, not knowing what to expect and not knowing what will come. But I will go forward with a great attitude and outlook on it all because I mean how bad can it possibly get? With my luck it won't be too bad. I hope to have some fun times along the way and to accomplish all that I want to! I have some amazing friends to help me and push me along. They'll be right by me to comfort me, to knock some sense into me, and to love me always. I have no worries that they are willing to do whatever it is to assist me in my life's pursuits. I love them for it and would do the same. Thanks all of you. You know who you are. And thank you to all of those who have helped me along the way no matter how small of a thing you think you did. It's got me this far so it must've been pretty big at least to me. I love you all.

1 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

Je promis que tu n'ete pas un "bum" tu es trop intellegent pour ca.