CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, septembre 10, 2006

Vrai ou Faux?




Is hand-washing really that hard? I mean, come on, it really isn't that hard to put some soap on your hands, scrub it on and rinse. but for some people it really takes some effort. Some people don't even care if someone sees that they don't wash their hands. I work at a movie theater and the other day I was in the bathroom cleaning the counters and a lady walks out of a stall and right out the door. WHOA! I stood there for a second and couldn't believe she just did that. I was standing right there! Maybe she didn't want to get in my way, but right then I was cleaning one of the three sinks, or maybe she thought that her hands didn't need to be washed or (I'm hoping) maybe she had hand sanitizer in her purse that she was going to use. But seriously, if she had some sanitizer she could've pulled it outin front of me so I don't think about these kind of things.


Only 11% of men and 17% of women wash their hands after using the bathroom. Why can't people just wash their hands! i can think of only a couple reasons why they wouldn't. They are in a really big hurry, but even then it takes less than a minute to wash your hands, or they might rationalize it and say, well the faucet is probably dirtier than my hands so why get them dirtier? Either way this world needs to slow and needs to stop thinking so stupidly. Which brings me to another topic I'll probably discuss later.

1 commentaires:

Aubrey Koehler a dit…

hey good first blog! my aubree
is all grown up now!see it wasnt that hard.