CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, décembre 24, 2006

...::Treasured Christmases::...


Christmas has always been a special time for me. It means a time with family and to have loads of fun. This year, though, has brought on a totally different view on what it really is to me. During the weeks leading up to this night I have thought about why I feel Christmas is different this year and why it feels like I should treasure the momnets I have a lot more. This is the first year in many years that I haven't got to be in California for Christmas with all of my family. I have always had Christmas Eve at my Uncles house and there's always been a big family party every year. But now since moving here to Utah I don't get to be there with them. The reason I feel this year is different is because now I realize that I shouldn't take Christmases for granted; they are something to be cherished, especially when you don't get to be around the people you care about the most. The few short moments that I got to spend with my family in California this year were definitely not taken for granted by me. I knew this Christmas would be different and I tried to make the best out of the short time I got with them.

1 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

good job writing your blog before me aubree