CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, décembre 31, 2006


Swimming Will Soon be Gone


As the end of the swim season is coming to a close, I am feeling a sense of dread and sadness come over me. I mean, seriously, it really shouldn't be affecting me this much. Most of the pain and agony will be over and I will have time to relax. I will be able to do things that swimming has prevented and kept me from doing. Why do I feel this way? I think that swimming gives me a feeling of accomplishment; it makes me feel good after I have gotten so much better. Even if I don't always beat someone or win I can still feel good if I have beaten my own personal time. Even after the pain and the scared feeling you get in the pit of your stomach before a race, it can still be so much fun. Everyday I enjoy swimming even if I do complain or think that its boring I really know that I love it and its what I will keep doing.

1 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

Aubree, man you really are on top of this blog thing.. i am just going to write mine now and yours is already done. WOW