CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, janvier 21, 2007

There is a guy at my work that might possibly be starting to have a "thing" for me but I most definitely am not ever going to like him like that. He most likely knows this but doesn't care. He knows that I like a different guy that works there and he still doesn't care. You might be asking how I know this and its really quite simple, he asked me out on a date even after he found out that I like another boy. I have been thinking for days the possible reasons why he would ask me and the only thing I could think of was that he is desperate. This will be his first date and he is 19. I think he has told me before that he mom keeps bugging him about stuff and he is finally realizing that she might be right and that he does need a life. The poor kid hasn't had much experience with girls and he had the hardest time trying to find a time and place to ask me while at work. He is desperate for a first date and any relationship with a girl. Why it happened to be me I don't know and why it had to be him out of the many guys that work there I really don't know but I still can see that poor kid's look of desperation as he waited for my answer.

1 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

Oh man Aubree you are slightly mean. But it is mostly true.