CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, janvier 07, 2007




The Petitions of Sweethearts


Asking a person to a dance really should not be that hard. It's just a simple question, right? In California the way to ask someone to a dance was just straight up. You would just ask them right out. Utahns have made it a little harder but also interesting and fun with the whole trying-to-ask-in-the-cutest-most-creative-way-possible thing. It always is a pain to try and think of something unique that's not totally cliche. I actually thought of a really good way to ask someone for the upcoming dance but I was having problems choosing who I would ask. Usually it's the other was around. Finally I broke it down to one guy but then I realized that I couldn't because I was too scared. I was asking myself over and over again, why is it so incredibly hard to ask someone that you like over someone that is just your friend? You would think that since you like this someone that you would really want to go out and have a fun night but it's so much harder. I think that it's because you are more afriad of what they'll think about you and how they will respond to your plea. You get more shy around people you like and you don't want to do anything that might make this person look at you in a different way that you want. Wanting to ask someone you like just brings on more problems than it should and is not recommended for those out there who are maybe considering it.

2 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

Aubree,
First of all I am not really that hurt, that was just the title of the song, I couldn't write about real hurt because I don't want some certain people to see the blog and know it was about them. So I think I will write about actual hurting on a different blog. Anyways, whatever. The odd angle on the triangle thing I meant in a "the odd one out" type of way, not numerically. Anyways I'll talk to you later.
bye

Aubree a dit…

blah