CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, février 11, 2007


Annoying Little Things to Remember





Why is it so hard to remember to write these blogs? On Saturday at work I remembered that I'll have to write one the next day. But as usual I generally forget to do them until late Sunday night and I write about really random things. Seriously though, it shouldn't be that hard to remember to write about something so simple but it is. As I'm typically a forgetful person it really is easy to see why I forget but there should be no excuse for the other people who tend to end up doing their's late at night as well. Procrastination is very easy to do and it gets the best of us. It's just so logical to say, well I can do that at night because I need the daylight right now for other things and then you just forget about it. The blog is also due over a weekend which doesn't really fit into anyone's schedule. It is so hard to plan your weekend around your blog. Everyone usually has pretty busy weekends. I know I do and I know plenty of other people who are busier than I am. Overall blogs just tend to be a little nuisance.

1 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

bonjour aubree
tu as ecris un bonne blog et je l'aime lire. Bonne travialle