CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, février 18, 2007

Writing is a Big Pain in the Butt



Writing has never been easy for me. I've always struggled through all the papers I've written over the years. I doesn't seem fair, especially when I look around and see all my peers writing seemingly with no problems. I always ask myself why am I so handicapped in this aspect? Why do I have a difficult time to think of my own things to write about. I can, with no problems, expound on others ideas and write a lot about an idea given to my but I don't have enough ingenuity or creativeness to write about what I think. I'm really good at taking something and making it detailed and full of information, however, I struggle with what most people consider the easiest part. I came down to my conclusion was that I'm just not made to be a person to come up with the ideas, I'm here to make the ideas seem more real and appealing.

1 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

Aubree
you are better at writing than you think, it is just that I am so good that it makes everyone around me look bad at it.