CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, avril 22, 2007

School Must Return


After returning from the band trip in California I can honestly say that I am so ready to go back to school. Why you ask would I want to go back to school when I could still be in Cali? Well it's truly simple really, I am tired of people and I want to come back to school to have some work to do to get away from people. I'm not tired of anyone in particular but I do just want to have some alone time with myself. I need to chill and breate deeply for once and just relax and remember that school is only for a month and a half and then summer will come and I can just do whatever for three months. I really need to also go to school to see some people. Kind of ironic, right? Yes, but I do need to see the people that I haven't seen for over a week. I need to see them to remind myself that they still are there and are my friends. While I want to get away and back to people there is also another reason: I'm deathly bored and I need something to occupy my mind or to get my mind off of other things. All I need is to have school back and I'll be just fine again.

3 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

So,
I hope that I am one of the people you want to see. Although, you now have your cooler friends to hang out with, I still like you so well, what ever. If I ever get to be to much of a butt head just tell me and I will try my best to cut it out. Well whether or not I am being a butt head at this particular moment I am going to shut up now.
Love ya

*~BECKY~BOO~* a dit…

Your crazy wanting to go back to school. But it's true after a while i got a bit bored to, okay just on the drive home. like tiger here i hope i am one of the people you wanted to see, because i really missed all of you and was looking forward to seeing you all again. this blog was very sweet. and by the way i just noticed that you dates and little title things are in french. that's one really cool, and two kinda confusseling. love ya aubree, you're so cute.

Corinne a dit…

So Aubree,
I wish that I could follow the advice you gave me in your comment, but it is extremely hard for me to believe that my feelings are as important as anyone elses... My feelings are so potent that they seem overly powerful. I don't really care that much anymore.