CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, avril 01, 2007


Serendipity
I happen to be the luckiest person that I know. I don't know why but when I think everything is about to fail and turn out for the worst something happens that makes it turn out very well. While this mainly happens with school things it very often happens in other aspects of my life as well. Now during this week I thought that many things were to go wrong but as usual I just have to wait until the last moment and something good will pop up. Why am I so incredibly lucky? I think I just so happen to be the least deserving person of this luckiness because I am a horrible procrastinator, very forgetful, etc., etc. Good things just gravitate around me and I don't even know why. Even my friends will agree that things will eventually turn out for me but I probably am not as deserving of this as they might be. We have tried to figure out why me but it is one of those unexplainable things that happen to people. I have an indescribable serendipity of attracting amazing happenings. But I think the reason that I have this luck is that I am around people who used to be lucky but now it seemed to have rubbed off on me and they no longer have it anymore. This really does not sound logical in any way but it is the only reason that I can think of because it definitely is not because I am an amazing person no matter how much I wish this were true.

1 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

I definately think that it is because you are a good person. Good choices have Good consequences, right? Well don't underestimate your own goodness.