CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, novembre 26, 2006



Stupid Greedy People Need Money



Humans only work because they have to make money. If there was no money no one would really need to work as hard or as much. I only really have a job just for the money that I get. Yes, I do only get minimum wage but the work is fun so I guess that makes up for it. But if I didn't need to make my own money to pay for the random things I may want, I wouldn't have to work. Why do we really need money? It does pay for everything that we need. It does get us things we want but it doesn't actually need to be around. If everyone just gave up money and everyone would just do the same amount of work people everywhere could have an equal share of what we worked for. There would be no homeless or unemployed. No starving or freezing. There would be no stress have having to work overtime to try and make enough for your family. There would be no one thinking of what they should do with their abundance of money. The world would be so much better. Everyone would be on the same level. But even I know that this could never happen. Money was created because someone thought they were better so they had to make money to show how much better they were by how much money they had. The world needs money to make the greedy, prideful people feel good.

2 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

alright
this is not really about your blog (the spell check says that that word does not exist) but whatever, I saw the blog you told me to look at and I think you are probably right. I really don't understand what she is saying because she is like that. Sometimes she likes me and sometimes she doesn't. I find myself not really caring though.

Corinne a dit…

Wow that was really good aubree. i didn't really pay that much attention to it the last time i read it. i am bored and i won't know your email or anything so my main method of communication is through blog comments. Well I suppose that that shows how pitiful I am: I spend my saturday nights commenting on other peoples blogs when i could be out haveing a life or something. Oh well live's are over rated. I am excited for the saint george meet I hope that we are in a room together. well see you.