CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, novembre 12, 2006


Why am I in band?


Band to me is totally useless. I'm not going to do anything after high school with the flute. I won't be a band teacher or a flautist or anything close to that. In band I really don't know many people in that class or really anyone that'll talk to me so I hate the class period. I'm not really any good so I don't help the band much at all. So, why do I do it? I think sometimes that I really should quit and that I will be doing everyone a favor but when I think of how it would be not to be in band I feel like I'll be letting a lot of people, including myself, down. I would feel like a quitter and I can't stand that. I love music and this is one of the ways that I get to see how amazing it actually is. Music is just a part of my life. I've been in band for six years, since sixth grade and I don't think I could quit now when I don't have that much longer to have the chance to play my flute with people. After high school if I ever play it again it will probably just be random and every once in a while. I used to love band and all the things that I did in it. Sometimes I'll remember why I used to go to band everyday and then it will make me think that I can do it because it's something I once loved. This is why I'm in band and mainly just because my mom won't let me quit.

2 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

hmmm
interesting I am sure that you are better than the not all that great you think you are.

Corinne a dit…

Aubree
I seem to remember that you were going to write a blog on becky, I am practically dying in anticipation of that event so please put me out of my misery and write that blog.