CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, mars 18, 2007

Stereotypes Suck



Why has third term been the hardest term of them all for me? I have been talking to many people and it seems that the third term has been the worst for all. I usually do really well in all of my classes but this term it hasn't been as great. I'm not doing really bad but it's just not as good as I'm used to and I didn't really seem to know why until now. I think that because before third term started I was told to expect it to be the hardest and to not do very well. So I went into it thinking that it will be and so I guess it really made that happen for me just because someone said that to me. This is what stereotyping does to the world, it makes them fail. I also think I'm not doinf as well because I have just kind of given up on the whole getting a 4.0 this term because I missed a couple days that messed me up. This whole term was just set up to fail since the beginning and I curse stereotypes for the rest of their days!!!!!!!!

4 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

Ah,
Blaming inaminate not even objects for your lack of success, interesting. Well i still love you no matter what.

*~BECKY~BOO~* a dit…

Go aubree. it's just like Missy says, it's all in your mind set, if you think you can't you won't if you think you can you will. i love your thought. don't worry aubree i'm having just as hard of a time, but don't give up you are loved. :)

*~BECKY~BOO~* a dit…

Go aubree. it's just like Missy says, it's all in your mind set, if you think you can't you won't if you think you can you will. i love your thought. don't worry aubree i'm having just as hard of a time, but don't give up you are loved. :)

*~BECKY~BOO~* a dit…

sorry i pushed the button twice. it wasn't working the first time so i hit it again and it posted the same comment twice. sorry
:)