CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, mars 25, 2007

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles



Last Thursday I went with Corinne to our work to see the employee preview of the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. I thought that it was so good. I was thinking of something to blog and I remembered that I really liked the movie so I should blog something about it. So I was thought that it would be good to write about why I liked it so much. It really reminded me of the good ol' cartoons that I used to watch. I loved the cartoons and as they made it very close to that, it was even better than expected. When they make movies really close to the original it seems way better to me. The movie was also funny like the Ninja Turtles normally are, so it just captivates your attention. The graphics were also very interesting so it made it fun to just watch it even if you weren't too in to the movie. The movie is good to me because it brings flashes of nostalgia and is very intriguing to watch.

1 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

i liked it a lot too, I thought that the ninja turtles must have gone on a diet and become more technologically advanced since i had last watched it. The Turtles were definately computer animated, and it was pretty freaking cool.