CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

vendredi, mai 11, 2007

The ACT ( Sir Rich Read This One, Too!)



I recently got back my score of the ACT and I was actually quite surprised with my results. I did better than I thought I would but not as good as I could've done. I went into this test just thinking "Oh this is just my first time taking this, I'm just doing this to see what it's like. Don't stress over it". I think because I went into it like this I did better than if I had been really stressed and worried over it. Why does it work like this? I did better than some people who really prepared and were totally ready to take it when I most definitely didn't prepare. I think because I was telling myself not to stress I was able to calm down and really understand what I was doing. I was really calm the whole time and I really focused on reading the questions right. It really jsut helps to take things as they come a not stress. While it is very good to prepare, you don't have to tear yourself apart while doing it. Tests can be easily done if done while you are level-headed.



( I did best in the English and reading sections. Thanks Mr. Rich! I got a 28 because of that!)

1 commentaires:

briguy a dit…

That is awesome! Congrats!