CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, mai 27, 2007


Purple/Pink Hair





My mother always seems to know what I'm doing even if I've told nothing about it to her. She seems to have a psychic ability that I just don't understand. I sometimes seem to think that I can stump her with my cunning and sharp wits, but it doesn't work. She always knows. It's a little scary, but amazing. This weekend I highlighted my hair pink and purple and when I called her to tell her I was going to a friends house she had the voice telling me that she knows something is up. I was a little cautious of what I told her and tried to make it seem not that obvious that I was doing something I'm sure she would've said no to, but she knew I was doing something. And it doesn't help that a friend talk to my mom and kinda slipped a little about it. I think after that, it was perfectly clear what was going on, but she still didn't say anything. I didn't see my mother until the next day when I came in to church and sat next to her on the bench and she still didn't say anything. That right there told me that she knew but didn't want to tell me. She still hasn't said anything to me about it and just talks to me like everything is still the same. This means something is coming..... I don't know what.... but what ever it is it can't be good.

1 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

Alright, I am scared for you... I was already scared for you last night, but this is even worse. When moms don't mention things there is no way that it can be good, I don't know whats going to happen, but I am sure you'll make it out alive... I hope.