CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, mai 20, 2007

Over




Well now that I don't really have to write these things , I don't know how often they will be or how analytical. But it will be weird if I just stop writing them completely. The point of these blogs I think was to get us to start thinking about the world around us and how that affects our paradigms. Writing helps us to think, to dream, to feel, and to discover. We realize that the things around us are important and do help us in some way or another to grow and to see that there are so many different ways to look at things and that everyone is different. Everyone's paradigms are unique and we need to notice that our way of thinking is not the only correct way to view things. I am actually really glad that Mr. Rich made us do these things every week even though I might not have seen it like this before. My eyes really have been opened no matter how cliche that sounds.

1 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

That is a good bog Aubree, I am so proud, all grown up and Bloggin