CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, octobre 08, 2006


The All-Around-Best-Cheer-er-up-er

Warm chocolate chip cookies have been proven time and time again in being a true anti-depressant. It really is no wonder with their warm chocolatey goodness, soft center, and slightly crunchy edges. Just recently I've had an experience of them making my day and two others' day better. It didn't seem to be a good day for any of us and then we started talking about the "famous favorite" and are day seemed a little brighter just at the thought of the perfect little delights that had this amazing healing ability. Now what is really the key to their power? it has to be the warmth. Usually bad days are cold, dreary and have no hope, but surprisingly the little amount of warmth cookies bring seems to soothe the cold out of your day and fills it with hope. The quintessence of a cookie just happens to be the chocolate chip cookie. It makes anyone smile through its pure warmth.

3 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

helloo
I am sitting thinking about chocolate chip cookies and getting into a bad mood because I am lacking them. If I want them I Should have them. WHERE ARE MY COOKIES! But I'm not spoiled or anything so I am going to remain calm about it (it's a good thing I am the oldest).
Alright see you later
corinne

*~BECKY~BOO~* a dit…

Yum cookies. You're making me crave them something terrible. I think I'm going to make some today.
See ya
Becky Boo

Corinne a dit…

hey aubree check out my profile