CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, octobre 15, 2006

The Profound, Focused, Thoughtfully Deep One (aka The Weird One)



Corinne. An outrageously insightful girl. She looks down deep for things others(mainly Becky and I) just don't seem to find or don't care to. And then again, in return she doesn't seem to see some simple things either. What makes her so Corinne-ly? I have found in roughly the whole year I have known her that you just can't describe or explain her in a sentence or two, believe me I've tried. She has and incredible way of thinking which can be used for good or bad depending on her mood. Outwardly docile and sweet, she really has these hilariously critical views of others and their clothing. Listening to her you really see all this pent-up frustration of her knowing what they're doing wrong but being incapable of fixing it. Her Corinneliness makes her so she wants to help or fix anything that's wrong. Her mind is so complex in thinking that she confuses many people all the time and she gets so frustrated over this also that sometimes she explodes or implodes depending on the day. Frustration is a big part of what makes her Corinne. She is so much smarter then everyone else and we just don't seem to comprehend that. All of this makes her incredibly patient and uncomplaining. It's just purely Corinne.




(Corinne I love you and this is all lovingly written! don't worry The Becky is getting it next week)

1 commentaires:

Corinne a dit…

AUBREE
you are so stinky! Putting a picture of me on the internet? If I were murderous I would probably kill you.
corinne
(THIS WAS JUST A DISPLAY OF MY PENT UP FRUSTRATION)