CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, octobre 22, 2006


When I think of stars I first think of their brilliance and then I think of the hope that they bring to many people like myself. Since I've been little I have always done the whole wish-apon-a-star-thing and whenever I think back to those days of when I actually thought it was real I think of how happy I was. Stars inspire even the smallest of people. They have a great power to make people believe in something better. Why? How can something seemingly so far instill into us something so powerful? I think it's because stars are small to us yet they are brilliant. People might see them and think of how something small can make a difference in something so huge. Even if it's just one star in the sky you can see it and the difference it makes to the darkness. People crave something like that in their lives. They might see a likeness in their lives that the stars could represent people and that even one person can make a difference no matter how big or small. Stars are very symbolic of hope and wishing. They are something that everyboby can feel the effects of but never will be able to touch just like hope. You can feel hope around you but it's not tangible. It makes people happier to think of how something better can come.

2 commentaires:

Aubree a dit…

this is so stupid. i can't write anywhere near exactly how i feel about this subject. Corinne please tell me how dumb and how incomprehensible this is.

Corinne a dit…

Aubree it is not dumb and incomprehensible. It was a little bit jumbly but that is it. Everyone knows that everything is known to cause cancer in California, like a chemical commonly found in headphones at all a dollar.